#CNILux: When Alber Met Suzy
The tables were turned when designer Alber Elbaz took over Suzy’s role as a journalist and interviewed her in-depth in Paris...
And... rolling! On set with Alber Elbaz and Suzy at the Shangri-La Hotel in Paris
FILM BY STUART EVERITT/MARMALADE PRODUCTIONS. PHOTOGRAPHY BY GERALDINE LYNCH
Ever wondered exactly what it takes to be a world-renowned fashion journalist? This is what Alber Elbaz decided to explore in his exclusive interview with Suzy, which took place over tea and macaroons in Paris earlier this year.
Extracts of Alber and Suzy's conversation appear in a limited-edition book printed especially for delegates and industry associates of the fifth Condé Nast International Luxury Conference, which takes place this year in Cape Town on the 10th and 11th of April 2019 on the subject of ‘The Nature of Luxury'.
Learn more about the CNI Luxury Conference at www.cniluxury.com and watch this space for live reports and videos from the Conference, where experts from the world of fashion and beyond discuss the unique challenges and achievements of the luxury industry today.
- #SuzyMFW: Missoni and Marni Focus On The Future Of Planet Earth
- #SuzyPFW: Sensuality In An Hermès Apron
- #SuzyMFW Tod’s And Bottega Veneta: Focusing On Accessories v. Clothes
- #SuzyPFW: Loewe And Rick Owens Finding Inspirations From Their Pasts
- #SUZYPFW: Mixed Messages at Balenciaga and Givenchy
- #SuzyPFW: Comme des Gar?ons From Elizabethan Era To Transgender
- #SuzyPFW Chloé and Paco Rabanne: Making Fashion Gender Neutral
- #SuzyPFW: Dries Van Noten Sings Christian Lacroix’s Song
- #SuzyPFW: The Next Act – Lanvin and Maison Margiela
- #SuzyMFW: Versace Proves The Force Of Fashion